Residence permit in Italy
If you wish to receive the temporary or permanent residence permit in Italy, company Servizi Italia Russia provides professional consultations connected with immigration legislation of Italy.
The residence permit “Permesso di Soggiorno” is the document which gives You an opportunity to be legally in the territory of this country. The residence permit in Italy has the special differences, is subdivided into several categories, depending on the bases of its issue, these are the most required:
- the chosen place of residence, permesso di soggiorno per residenza elettiva (residence permit, which assumes existence of the high official passive income without the right of conducting any activity, on condition of existence rented or bought the real estate in Italy;
- individual work activity, permesso di soggiorno per lavoro autonomo (residence permit, which is issued to the foreigners, who have arrived in Italy for conducting of independent business activity);
- hired labor, permesso di soggiorno per lavoro subordinato (residence permit, which is issued on the basis of the Employment Agreement);
- study, permesso di soggiorno per motivi di studio (the residence permit, which is issued to students of Italian Higher Educational Institutions);
- family bases, permesso di soggiorno per motivi di famiglia ( residence permit which is issued for reunion of family).
If you have already obtained residence permit in Italy, you can become resident of the country, having received the Italian registration (residenza) and the identity card (carta di identità).
Servizi Italia Russia provides our foreign clients the effective support in passing of all bureaucratic procedures necessary for obtaining the temporary residence permit (permesso di soggiorno), with the subsequent inquiry of the status of the permanent residence (cartà di soggiorno) in Italy. And also, inquiry of Italian citizenship (cittadinanza italiana).